WHAT YOU NEED:
- 100 g Almond Meal
- 65 g Sunflower Seeds
- 75 g Psyllium Husk
- 60 g Flaxseed Meal
- 60 g Linseed Meal
- 4 Large Eggs
- 50 g Butter
- 150 g Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 150 g Sliced Kalamata Olives (drained and dried in paper towel)
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees (160- fan forced)
- Stir all dry ingredients together until combined.
- Add beaten eggs, melted butter and cheese to the dry mix and stir until combined well.
- Pour into a greased loaf tin and bake for 55 minutes.
This is super yummy to have heated up with some butter atop and really great as a snack, or side dish.
*Add some mixed herbs for extra flavour!