WHAT YOU NEED:
- 200 g Brussel Sprouts
- 200 g Broccoli
- 70 g Almonds
- 50 g Coconut oil.
- Bacon **Optional extra**
**Ingredient amounts are a guide and totally flexible. Use whatever ratio of ingredients you’d like; they’re all packed full of goodness!
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
- Slice Brussel sprouts into halves & broccoli into florets.
- Place Brussel sprouts, broccoli and almonds into a mixing bowl and gently stir coconut oil through to evenly coat them. If using option extra, bacon, slice into pieces and add to mixture.
- Evenly distribute onto a baking tray, allowing for a little space between for effective crisping.
- Roast at 220 degrees for ~20 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned and crisp.
- Season with salt & serve.
This is a super simple recipe for a side dish to accompany almost anything!
Roasted Brussel Sprouts & Broccoli packs a bunch of flavours, not to mention an abundance of micronutrients!
You’ll also notice this photo features the infamous Tomato Chicken – use this recipe as a side dish and you’ve got a match made in heaven!