WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 ½ cups almond meal
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ cup coconut oil or grass-fed butter
- ¼ cup milk of your choice
- 2 tbsp. raw honey, organic maple syrup or ¼ tsp. Stevia powder (sugar-free version)
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
- Preheat oven to 160 C
- Combine almond meal, cocoa, and baking powder
- Add the eggs, oil, vanilla, milk, and sweetener then mix well to form a smooth batter
- Spoon into 12 small individual cupcake tins
- Bake for 25 minutes until puffed and cooked through – make sure not to overcook
- Serve alone or topped with double cream!
I’m so happy to be posting another healthy treat recipe! I find baking so therapeutic and rewarding because it’s usually associated with a celebration or an act of giving and sharing.
As we welcome the winter months back, let’s get baking to spread some warmth and love!