Because sometimes life is life and you’ve just got to keep things simple. And super healthy. And delightfully delicious!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- ½ Head Cauliflower
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3 Cloves Garlic (crushed)
- ½ Onion (diced)
- 1 Large Carrot (diced)
- 160g Cabbage (chopped)
- 100g Chorizo (diced)
- 3 slices Bacon (diced)
- 4 Eggs or Scrambled Tofu
- 3 tbsp. Coconut Aminos (or soy sauce)
- 1 pinch Salt
- Fresh parsley (chopped)
- Chilli (optional)
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
- Cut cauliflower into chunks and place in food processor. Process until roughly the consistency of rice.
- Brown garlic, onion, chorizo, and bacon in a large pan with olive oil.
- Add carrot and cabbage – fry until carrot softens.
- Add processed cauliflower and salt to the pan and turn the heat up!
- Stir frequently while cooking. The higher temperature will help to get a little of the extra moisture out of the cauliflower.
- Fry off for about 10 minutes. Meanwhile, scramble eggs in a separate pan.
Combine fried rice mix with scrambled eggs, Coconut Aminos, and fresh parsley.
Provided you’ve got some cauliflower, you can be as creative as you like with the veggies that you add. The above combination is what I happened to have on hand, but it would also be great with other ingredients like capsicum, peas, celery… the possibilities are endless!