WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds (soaked in 100 ml warm water)
- 3 medium zucchini
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tbsp. lemon pepper spice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 30 ml leftover zucchini water
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
- In a food processor add roughly chopped zucchini and grind until slightly fine and watery.
- Place a container and put a strainer on it then cover it with cheesecloth. Take out the ground zucchini in it. Squeeze the cheesecloth as much as possible. Let the water collect in the container for later use.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius and prepare a muffin tray by greasing it.
- In a large mixing bowl combine almond flour, lemon pepper spice, baking powder and salt and mix well with a spoon.
- Now, add the squeezed zucchini and soaked chia seeds. Mix very well.
- Lastly, add zucchini water and fold in with a spoon.
- Now, scoop out the batter into the muffin tray with an ice cream scoop and place the tray on the middle rack of the oven. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until the tester comes out clean.
- Take out the muffins and enjoy immediately or at room temperature.